At the Surfsand, we know this is your time to connect, play together, and build a few new family traditions. We also know that happy kids make for equally happy parents. (Hey, we’re parents, too!) And happy kids are more likely to build lasting and joyful memories. That’s why we created Surfsand Kids, a philosophy of service that focuses on what’s fun and meaningful for children and for their parents. This is reflected in all the complimentary family activities and kid-friendly touches you’ll see throughout the resort:
- Seasonal nightly beach bonfires; singing encouraged!
- Beach toys, balls and games
- Beach Cruiser bikes and helmets
- Saturday ice-cream social–listen for the bell!
- Seasonal weekly beach weenie roast
- Hands-on daily craft projects*
- Tidepool walks with special guides from the Haystack Rock Awareness Program
- Lanterns in every room for nighttime beach walks
- Indoor pool — perfect for rainy days
- Storybooks for bedtime snuggling
- DVDs and board games (remember those?) available for check-out
- “Kids Eat Free” package available for the Wayfarer Restaurant and Public Coast Brewing Co.
- Kids robes, bath toys and turn-down service
- Cookies and cold milk at the front desk
*Daily in high season and during winter and spring breaks; weekends during low season
*Surfsand Kids ages 10 and under eat free from the kids menus at the Wayfarer Restaurant and Public Coast Brewing Co. Dine-in only with the purchase of an adult entrée